Mario's Pad

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2018 12:25 am  #1

The official "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate" topic

Since the Mario universe comprises a significant part of Super Smash Bros., it makes sense we should have a place to discuss the latest entry in the series, coming to Switch on December 7. Anything related to that goes here. For one thing, it was announced that Princess Daisy will finally be stepping into the ring, though I understand that she'll basically just be a clone of Peach.

Anyway, watch this spot for more updates!

8/08/2018 3:36 pm  #2

Re: The official "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate" topic

So, Nintendo hosted a Smash Direct today, and revealed a bunch of new info, not the least of which is that King K. Rool is finally debuting as a playable character! For the complete scoop, follow this link:

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/47953/smash-bros-ultimate-direct-recap

8/15/2018 2:35 pm  #3

Once SSB Ultimate comes out, I think I'll sell my Wii U and 3DS copies to GameStop or something. I never got very much enjoyment from them. To me, they really were the shark-jumping moment for the series. I hope Ultimate is better.

8/29/2018 5:59 pm  #4

I'm looking forward for Super Smash Bros Ultimate. I can't wait to play as my favorite character: Sonic the Hedgehog.

8/29/2018 8:08 pm  #5

I'm still disappointed that my personal hero, Bulbasaur (Pokedex No. 1) has yet to appear as a playable character in any Super Smash Bros.® games. Ahh well, there's always next release!

8/29/2018 8:15 pm  #6

SonicTheHedgehog wrote:

I'm looking forward for Super Smash Bros Ultimate. I can't wait to play as my favorite character: Sonic the Hedgehog.

A lot of people seem to be speculating that Shadow will be appearing as an Echo of Sonic. What do you think about that?

11/01/2018 3:03 pm  #7

Today, Nintendo announced that Piranha Plant will be a playable character. Crazy, right? He's going to be DLC. You can get him for free if you register your copy of the game with your My Nintendo account before 1/31/19. If you don't, you'll still have the chance to purchase him later on down the line.

11/01/2018 3:49 pm  #8

SuperMario1981 wrote:

Today, Nintendo announced that Piranha Plant will be a playable character. Crazy, right? He's going to be DLC. You can get him for free if you register your copy of the game with your My Nintendo account before 1/31/19. If you don't, you'll still have the chance to purchase him later on down the line.

Cool, any word on Petey Piranha making a return in any games?

11/01/2018 6:46 pm  #9

Actually, judging by the reveal video for Piranha Plant, it looks like Petey Piranha is going to be part of Piranha Plant's Final Smash. And he recently appeared as both a boss and playable character in Mario Tennis Aces for Switch.

11/01/2018 7:18 pm  #10

SuperMario1981 wrote:

Actually, judging by the reveal video for Piranha Plant, it looks like Petey Piranha is going to be part of Piranha Plant's Final Smash. And he recently appeared as both a boss and playable character in Mario Tennis Aces for Switch.

Awesome! about time he got another role he was so hilarious in Mario sunshine!

Board footera